Macroe Windows Ltd is committed to fully comply with GDPR regulations.
- Macroe Windows Ltd only collect and process personal data for legitimate, core business use.
- We only share personal data to fulfil legal obligations with relevant government bodies. We do not share personal data we hold with any data processing or marketing companies.
- All individual’s personal data we hold is stored securely. Additional precautions are taken to protect data which is stored digitally.
- We fully comply with GDPR regulations relating to rights of individuals to request access, rectification, erasure and restriction of use of their own personal data.
- Macroe Windows Ltd has procedures which must be followed in case of a data breach
- Our Data Protection policies are reviewed and audited at regular intervals
- Staff are trained to comply with our data protection policy
- Top management are responsible for the implementation of our data protection policy
A full version of our Data Protection Policy is available upon request. Please contact Peter McIlroy.